Isaac and I were in the bathroom this morning as he was doing his business. I know, TMI. Anyway, the Cars movie is playing in the living room and Isaac hears Red the firetruck crying. (Red is upset because he thinks McQueen has left town without say goodbye. That is for your folks who haven't had the privilege of watching Cars like a MILLION times.) Isaac says, "Truck cryin', truck go time out Mommy?" I told him Red was just sad and that he wasn't in time out. You can see where Isaac spends some quality time. : )
Thanks for readin' -- Susie
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I wish Naiya associated time out with being sad. She just doesn't quite get it yet and thinks it's funny when mommy uses her serious voice and puts her time-out. Oy!
~Kelly
So, along the lines of TMI, you need to share about the butterflies:)
Post a Comment